■ Plastic with Aluminum structure provide great support and comfortable.
■ Simple and lightweight, ease of use every day.
■ Adjustable length and width to fit general user.
|| Chest Circumference Height
|| 29 inch - 45 inch 73.5 cm - 114 cm 15.5 inch - 22.5 inch 39 cm - 57 cm
THE CONWELL CROSS HYPEREXTENSION BRACE is indicated for immobilization and support of the back or chest.
❶ Loosen the screws on horizontal bar and adjust length to fit the patient’s body (Fig. A).
❷ The width of rear support panel is also adjustable.
When adjusting the width, pull out the strap (Fig. B) and divert the panel (Fig. C). Then put the strap through the panel.
❸ Wear brace on the chest (Fig. D) and fasten both side straps (Fig. E).
1. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult with medical professional.
2. Usage as directed by physician, also operated by professional accroding to physician indication. Do not operate without consulting physician.
3. The hyperextension brace may oppress chest or heart. If chest, heart or breathing pressure results, discontinue to use and consult with medical professional.
4. Always make sure the screws are well fastened before use to prevent injuries.
5. Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are well fastened while wearing the product. If the hook and loop fasteners can not be fastened well, stop using the product to prevent injuries.
Dip cotton pads in cold water to rub and clean, air dry. Do not use detergent or bleach.